Myrtle Beach wedding party group photos outside on lawn

Wedding Planning Packages

Here at Cheers & Champagne we believe in a stress-free wedding experience for everyone. Let us do all the work to plan your South Carolina wedding while you sip on mimosas at your bach party! Together, we will work with you to customize a wedding planning package that fits YOU! 


 Fill out contact form to chat with us! 



wedding day details styled flatlay image



Fill out our form on our contact page & tell us all the details about your day! 



Next, we will hop on a phone call or a google meet to discuss everything that is keeping you up at night, and we will pick out the perfect package for you! 



To make it official, just sign our contract & put down a 50% deposit. 


Frequently Asked Questions

Planning a wedding requires lots of time, energy, and focus. We’d like to help take some of that off your plate. Here are 8 great reasons you should hire a wedding planner!

Cheers & Champagne is unique because we never take life too seriously, and when we do we usually have to crack open a bottle of wine. We believe that everyone is unique, so we try to create a client experience tailored to you and your needs! We love that everyone is different! It keeps us on our toes! We just also have fun in everything we do, and try to bring that to work with us everyday!

The sooner the better! It would be best if you booked us as soon as you got engaged, but we understand that you want to enjoy this special moment in your life! If that is the case we recommend 9-12 months in advance. If you are booking the full planning package definitely book us at least 12 months in advance!

If you are interested in booking us, all you have to do is fill out the contact form and we will get back with you to set up a phone consultation. We love phone consultations because we can really get a feel for your personality and what your expectations are for us. After the phone consultation, we will send you a proposal outlining pricing and our services that we would provide. If you like what you see, then we will send over a contract to get your autograph. Then we are official and can get started planning!

This is a really great question and I particularly love the way that this blog explains it! 

This is a subject that is usually avoided at all costs, but let’s put it out there! When you sign a contract with us, you will also put down a 25% deposit.  The other 75% is split into 2 payments. One halfway through the process and the other half a month before your wedding!

Of course! Who doesn’t love to travel?! While we are located in Myrtle Beach, we help plan weddings all over South Carolina. During your consultation, we will ask all about what you’ve planned so far, and then we will send a custom proposal that includes any travel fees. 

cards and gift table details at South Carolina wedding